The Supporting the Woman, Supporting the Mother project has developed resources for services that work with parents with intellectual disability including:
- A visual tip sheet about service integration and barriers to service integration.
- 4 short videos with parents talking about their experience of parenting and services
- Information about working with parents with intellectual disability and their children
If you want to learn about this research, you may be interested in reading our report that details the results of:
- A desk-based review of publicly available information on the NDIS and family support services in New South Wales to find out about support targeted to parenting and disability-related needs.
- A rapid review of the international evidence on service integration models for supporting parents with intellectual disability